Design & Construction
It is no secret that time is money. That is why at Wright General Contracting, Inc. we are very honest about where and how the project budget is allocated. We work with our client's to maintain tight cost control.
We realize that it's easy to feel overwhelmed when you embark on any project. That is why we make your experience as hassle-free as possible and we are with you every step of the way – from the initial consultation to the completion of your project. You'll enjoy the convenience of working with Wright General Contracting, Inc. for your entire needs, from planning and building, to ordering, delivery and installing materials, appliances and fixtures. We are dedicated to working with our clients to help make your dream home a reality.
First Phase: Design
- Complimentary In Home Consultation. A quick call to us starts the process. Wright General Contracting, Inc. will schedule a meeting at your home. We will discuss your needs, wants and dreams, and then talk about different design possibilities. When you are ready we will move to the next step, we'll schedule a preliminary design meeting.
- Preliminary Design Meeting. We'll provide you with professional design services and request a small deposit to begin drawing your plans. We realize that your commitment is limited to the initial planning and design drawings; we look forward to working with you throughout the entire project.
- Design Review. We will show you existing and new layouts of the areas to be completed. Your ideas will start to take shape discussing the drawings with you in detail; we will work together to determine if changes are necessary.
- Finishing Details. Once you approve drawings, we will discuss many possibilities for finishing materials. Using product books, product specifications and photos to help guide you through the decision process.
Second Phase: Construction
- Time to Build. We are responsible for every facet of the construction phase. The Wright team works one-on-one with all of our clients, retains full control over every project, visits the sites regularly and is readily available ensuring that the homeowner's questions and needs are answered and fulfilled. You'll receive timely updates and status reports to monitor construction progress following the project through completion.
- Warranty. Once the project is complete, you'll receive a one-year written warranty on the work we have done. Now go and enjoy your beautiful new home!